Friday, July 2, 2010

Casa Loma in Toronto

Casa Loma

Casa Loma is a very fantastic place in Toronto. This is a major attractions point in this city. There is a good tourist spots center. But when I searched on net by hotels in Toronto then I found a hotel site which gives me a large list of cheap hotels in Toronto. Casa Loma is a must see in Toronto. Every time people come to visit we drive to Toronto to see the castle. I never get tired of it. I especially like the secret passages that you are actually allowed to use. Nothing is off limits at the castle which is very nice. It closes pretty early. I think around 5 pm, so don't wait till the evening to go. Also, be sure to take the underground passage to the stables that goes under the street. It is very cool. Have fun in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment